The classic cobbler, with a summer fruits twist. Made with just a handful of ingredients, it’s also super easy to make at home.
XECO Amontillado sherry
A handful of...
Summer fruits and herbs
- Muddle fruits and herbs in the bottom of a highball glass
- Add other ingredients and churn with ice.
- Garnish with lots of fruit and a sprig of mint!
serving and consuming
Pairing Amontillado with food
Amontillado should be served at a temperature of between 12 and 14º C.
It is an ideal wine to accompany soups and consommés, white meat, blue fish (tuna), wild mushrooms and semi-cured cheeses.
It combines perfectly with vegetables such as asparagus and artichokes.
Amontillado fast facts
- Alcoholic content between 16 and 22% vol.
- Sugar < 5 gr. / litre (normally < 1 gr. per litre)
- Total Acidity (tartaric) 4 - 6 gr. / litre
- Volatile Acidity (acetic) < 0,8 gr. / litre
- Very Low In Glycerine Content 3 - 5 gr. / litre
Jack Wareing - ex Dandelyan slinger , XECO Wines London United Kingdom Visit Website
Share this Cocktail
Stay up to date on the lastest news from the Sherry region and events taking place near you.